• SHOW ME YOUR JEWELRY COLLECTION

SHOW ME YOUR JEWELRY COLLECTION

March 27, 2017 No Comment

When I am surfing online today,an article caught my sight. It’s about a women’s jewelry who’s named after laura. I must say i am impressed.She has been collected jewelry for two decades. Some of them are inherited ,the other are collected by herself. Of the jewelry she inherited,there even have 10 k rose gold Victorian Era jewels!Why […]

Posted in: Custom Necklace

• PERSONALIZED AGE !

March 25, 2017 3 comments

Nowadays personalize is more and more popular in the world . People all like own a personalized things which is different from others . it may show their unique life style and personality . They need personalized luxury such as brand car , personalized bag , custom  watch . They need this to make difference […]

• GIVE YOU A CHNACE TO DESIGN !

March 25, 2017 3 comments

All along, jewelry is a indispensable decorative items for lots of people to dress up themselves.     Jewelry has a very heavy role in decoration ,you need pay attention to certain principles, not more quantity or more expensive is better. people should look for their own jewelry to show highlight their own unique Charm,for […]

• SPRING! WHAT A BRIGHT SEASON

March 25, 2017 6 comments

As winter goes away,spring is struggling to arrive in my neighborhood .And it got me looking for something with bright colors. The flower on my balcony recently bloom,Its’ color and appearance reminds me of some beautiful jewelries. Like this one Aluminum and pink diamond earrings by Hemmerle Pink diamond and Aluminum which is plated into red […]

• HOW TO TREAT YOUR OLD JEWELRY

March 25, 2017 4 comments

Women can get a lot of jewelries in your whole life.As  little girl ,you may like some thing cute.And when you become teenager ,you start paying attention to fashion and buying trending jewelries.When you become an adult ,you can earn money on your own so you will buy things more often.But as you buy new […]