• Gemstone Rings

May 25, 2017 No Comment

Recently one of my favorite drama episode has come to its end .That is the Vampire’s Dairy.And I look again from the beginning of the drama.I found they have so many beautiful jewelries in the drama as tools.Like the day light ring ,it use some kind of gemstone to make it.It even has woman and […]

Posted in: Custom Necklace

• Delicate Rings

May 25, 2017 No Comment

If I let you choose between the delicate rings and thick rings ,which one would you choose ?Most people would choose the thick one.Because you don’t have to worry about it being destroyed all the time.But the delicate rings ,well you have to be careful with it .Don’t use too many of your strength otherwise […]

• Beach Bangle

May 25, 2017 No Comment

Do you think you just need to wear bikini on the beach?Well let me tell you that you are wrong.Wearing  bikini on beach is the common code but if you want to attract people only bikini is not enough unless you some real good body.Otherwise you are gonna need some accessory to help you with […]

• Resin Flower Jewelry

May 25, 2017 No Comment

Resin is one very often used material in out life.It can be used in many industries.So there is no surprise that it can be used in jewelry making .The resin jewelry is like crystal or amber.You can put something inside the resin so that it can look like amber.One crystal that contains some small things […]

• Circuit Board Necklace

May 25, 2017 No Comment

Please tell me that you know what circuit board is otherwise I will feel so embarrassed that I may don’t know what I am talking about.The circuit board is the most basic components in most kind of electronic products.Like the remote control,old mobile phone and the television has it too.It use many dots to connect […]

• Chainmaille Necklace

May 25, 2017 No Comment

Have you seen chainmail before?It is one of the earliest armor.It can decrease the chance of being hurt by swords or spear.Well at least won’t die instantly.It is made of chain and chain like a chain net.And today it has been used on jewelry design.Actually it is has been used on jewelry all the time […]

• Rainfall Pendant Necklace

May 25, 2017 No Comment

Well after I posted about something else ,today let’s get back to necklace.I have posted about a lot of design and material necklace.They all are very beautiful ,today I am gonna introduce rainfall necklace to your guys.I must admit this idea is quite simple .But who says simple ideas can not make miracle happens.As long […]

• Mullein Necklace

May 25, 2017 No Comment

I googled about the mullein and I find it is a very useful and beautiful planet.Mullein are biennial or perennial plants, rarely annuals or subshrubs, growing to 0.5 to 3 metres (1.6 to 9.8 ft) tall. The plants first form a dense rosette of leaves at ground level, subsequently sending up a tall flowering stem. Biennial […]

• Rainbow Bracelet

May 25, 2017 No Comment

If you ask people what things do they think is the most colorful thing on the world.They always have different answers.But I guess one of them must have said rainbow.The beautiful colorful bridge only appears after rains and when sun appears right after it.People always think it as the reward for us being poured down […]

• Agate Wonderland Necklace

May 25, 2017 No Comment

We all have one wonderland in our heart.Where we rest and get back together when we met frustrating.Life is full of beauty and thorns on its road.But we always forget there are one place in our heart for us to rest.It is necessary for us to use something symbolize it.So when we feel down we […]