Category: Custom Necklace

• Cute Cat Pawn Ring

May 26, 2017 No Comment

When I find the cute cat pendant necklace ,I came across the cute cat pawn ring too.The pawn of the animals are very unique.Some experienced hunters can tell what animal it is by seeing the paw print they left.And the cat’s footprint is like one kind of flower’s pattern which is plum flower.When the cat […]

Posted in: Custom Necklace

• Cute Cat Pendant Necklace

May 26, 2017 No Comment

I don’t remember if I had or hadn’t featured about the cat necklace before ,but whatever ,good things deserve to be featured again and again.Don’t you think?The cute cat necklace is not like other cat necklace,it only draw out the characters of the cat not the exact body which save the material and add the […]

• Snail Pendant Necklace

May 26, 2017 No Comment

You didn’t hear me wrong ,I said snail ,the small thing that carry a shell all the time and also a famous french delicious dish.Well the snail can also used on heal skin damage ,like scars.But this time the snail is gonna show up at necklace.Don’t worry it is not real snail ,just look like […]

• Peacock Ring

May 26, 2017 No Comment

The peacock is one of the most beautiful animals .But not all of them are beautiful .When we talk about the beautiful peacocks we actually means the male peacocks .Because the female do’t have colorful tail feather.The reason why the male peacock has it is because they need it to attract the female peacock so […]

• Guitar Bass Ring

May 26, 2017 No Comment

It is not a bad idea to wear the guitar pendant necklace ,so is wearing guitar rings.For those who love music or who love rings they should get one of this special ring for themselves.I don’t need to tell you what guitar is ,right?It is one of the most common instruments and it is easy […]

• Moonstone Flower Ring

May 26, 2017 No Comment

The moonstone is well known jewelry material.We always use moonstone to make necklace ,bracelet ,earrings and rings . It is like crystal but it don’t have the clarity of the crystal thanks to that it has its own uniqueness.The moonstone looks like it has moonlight inside.its color looks so soft and like the moonlight is […]

• Sunset Ring

May 26, 2017 No Comment

Sun come up and go down every day.It is like the most regular things on this world.But have you ever sit down on a beach and take a good look at the sunset or sunrise .They are both stunning and breathtaking.And people find a way to pay their respect.Do you think the sunset is the […]

• Rose Rings

May 26, 2017 No Comment

Rose is the flower most people would choose to express their love especially the red rose.So people always like to choose rose jewelry to wear,like rose necklace ,rose earrings and rose rings.The thing about rose jewelry is that it has to be blooming.The blooming rose is the most beautiful stage of rose’s life.It looks so […]

• Lock Bangle With A Key

May 26, 2017 No Comment

When people are in love with someone ,they always like to keep them around all the time.They will be happy and needy.It is like twins.Someone design the handcuffs jewelry to meet their needs,like handcuffs bracelet ,handcuffs¬†necklace.It is like say it out loud that they love each other so much that they even want to cuff […]

• Pocket Knife Necklace

May 26, 2017 No Comment

As much as I don’t want to admit it that the people on this world is not always good person.I mean look at the news ,there are so many crimes happens every day.We should learn to protect ourselves especially when you are woman.Man usually have some strength to prevent bad things happens to them.But woman […]