Category: Accessories

• Summer Collocation

Summer Collocation

April 5, 2017 2 comments

The summer is coming , I think you are thinking about what jewelry to wear as collocation with the clothes . in summer , you may wear a elegant dress because of the hot weather , and all looks so brief , but now you need some beautiful accessories like ( necklace , earring , […]

Posted in: Accessories

• PERSONALIZED PICTURE KEY CHAIN KEEP LOVE AROUND YOU

March 31, 2017 2 comments

How do you keep you memory fresh when time pass? Even if you said you will never forget but that is kind of impossible.So that’s why picture is invented to help people remember their happy moment and important moment.So what would you do to carry picture around? Putting them in your wallet is the old […]

Posted in: keychains

• HEIRLOOM JEWELRY ,FAMILY’S MEMORY

HEIRLOOM JEWELRY ,FAMILY’S MEMORY

March 30, 2017 No Comment

I don’t like rainy day very much,it always make people sentimental and take a look at their history.Well a least it is for my mother.She likes telling some story about our family when it is raining .I can’t help notice that when she tell the story she seems like can’t stop touching the ring she […]

Posted in: Accessories

• WHAT DO YOUR JEWELRY BOX LOOKS LIKE

WHAT DO YOUR JEWELRY BOX LOOKS LIKE

March 27, 2017 1 comment

If you have some extremely beautiful jewelry,what would you use to contain it.Please don’t say whatever box is fine.Because jewelry box is a part of the jewelry itself.You can’t use some simple box to contain rare jewelry,it can be disrespectful to the jewelry.The normal jewelry box are made in velvet ,it can protect the jewelry […]

Posted in: Accessories, Custom Necklace