Month: April 2017

• Summer Is Coming Get Sun Cream Ready

April 28, 2017 1 comment

Recently temperature is going up.You can see people start wearing short and T-shirt.Of course for Los angles people there is no difference whether it is summer or winter.Because there is only summer in Los angles.Unlike Los angles ,New York is a four season city.In spring people like wear spring clothes and summer wear summer clothes.People […]

Posted in: Custom Necklace

• Buy Local Culture Jewelry As Souvenir When You Travel

April 27, 2017 No Comment

I like traveling a lot .If it isn’t because some financial reasons that always travel doesn’t seem possible that I already be on the way travel around the world.This planet is so beautiful and wide.If we don’t go see it while we can and the view has not been damaged yet,we won’t have chance when […]

• USE A TEAPOT RING TO DRINK TEA

April 26, 2017 1 comment

There are so many kinds designs on this world that everything can be applied on anything.As long as you have the skill make two thing together and sell the idea to people without they hating it.Then that is when you are successful.Today when I browse on Internet I find a strange design ring which are […]

• Wear White Gold Necklace, Be The Most Beautiful Women

April 25, 2017 1 comment

There are so many metal on the world.And we always use gold to made jewelry.But as we all know that gold is very soft so people try to use some other with gold make more hard material.And because the color of new mixed metal is white  so we call it white gold.It is a new […]

• WHAT DOES WEDDING RING STANDS FOR? LOVE OR PROMISE

April 24, 2017 2 comments

When we get married,we always get a wedding ring.But do you know why or what it stands for? I am a little surprise when I learned that exchange wedding ring is a legal requirement.So it means that two people can get married without wedding ring?But why do people make exchange wedding ring as a traditional […]

• BUY A PAIR OF PEARL EARRING FOR YOUR MOTHER AS GIFT

BUY A PAIR OF PEARL EARRING FOR YOUR MOTHER AS GIFT

April 22, 2017 2 comments

As I’ve posted before,Mother’s Day is coming in three weeks.You’d better got your gift ready now.Mothers have experienced a lot things in their life.The wrinkles and freckles are the prove of time passing .Every inch stands for the difficulty and hard time they went through.After that they learn how to take care of us better […]

• WOULD YOU USE CRYSTAL TO HEAL YOURSELF

April 21, 2017 2 comments

What first come out of your mind when you think about crystal?As a healing material or spell material.Hell I thought it is just some kind of beautiful and shinning stone at first.But after saw some mystery drama series and the whole creepy films.I realize that crystal has been seen as the carrier of magic.I have […]

• JEWELRY CAN’T SHINE WITHOUT POLISHING SO DO YOU

April 20, 2017 2 comments

Nothing is shinning at at the moment they are born.Even the most gorgeous and shinning diamond is the same.They are not breathtaking beautiful when they are dug out of the diamond mine.They needs to be cut and polish so that they can reflex the light and shine.All jewelry are included.It is like no rainbow will […]

• WHAT IS YOUR WAY OF GETTING JEWELRY

April 19, 2017 2 comments

Shinning and delicate jewelry are loved by people for centuries.Even the dragon from the fairy tale likes collecting shinning stuff too.You can see how popular jewelries are.So what is your way of getting jewelry? Most common way is buying jewelry from jewelry shop.Where there have girls where is gonna have jewelry shop and Boutiques。As we all […]

• A SMALL GIFT MAKES PEOPLE HAPPY

A SMALL GIFT MAKES PEOPLE HAPPY

April 18, 2017 3 comments

Are you always a happy and optimistic person in usual life? Do you enjoy your life instead working so hard that forget work is only a mean to a end.And that end is happy life.You may think it is difficult to be happy in such a stressful and highly effective social working situation.But you are […]