Month: March 2017

• A Unique Necklace

March 31, 2017 No Comment

Normaly , females will choose a gold , silver or a pearl necklace for herself or her wedding . the famous brand jewelry will make them more elegant in the day life or on the wedding . But today , I recommend a unique necklace to you , the custom necklace . the namenecklace brand […]

Posted in: Custom Necklace

• PERSONALIZED PICTURE KEY CHAIN KEEP LOVE AROUND YOU

March 31, 2017 2 comments

How do you keep you memory fresh when time pass? Even if you said you will never forget but that is kind of impossible.So that’s why picture is invented to help people remember their happy moment and important moment.So what would you do to carry picture around? Putting them in your wallet is the old […]

Posted in: keychains

• JADE THE MYSTERIOUS MATERIAL FROM EAST

JADE THE MYSTERIOUS MATERIAL FROM EAST

March 31, 2017 1 comment

Our impression about China is always mysterious and powerful.And the jade is a part of China’s culture since the Qin Dynasty .The most famous Jade in China’s history is HESHIBI. It has been made into the imperial jade seal as a symbol stand for the ruler of Qin Dynasty .Ever since then jade had been […]

• PEARL THE GIFT FROM NATURAL

March 30, 2017 2 comments

Pearl has been loved by human since the day it’s discovered. It’s not like the gems have so much color only some.Most are white ,the rest can be pink or black. They all have one thing in common that is elegant. They are used to make earrings, necklace,bracelets, rings etc.And they also can be used […]

• HEIRLOOM JEWELRY ,FAMILY’S MEMORY

HEIRLOOM JEWELRY ,FAMILY’S MEMORY

March 30, 2017 No Comment

I don’t like rainy day very much,it always make people sentimental and take a look at their history.Well a least it is for my mother.She likes telling some story about our family when it is raining .I can’t help notice that when she tell the story she seems like can’t stop touching the ring she […]

Posted in: Accessories

• DIY BLACK CHATON GOLD RING

March 29, 2017 1 comment

When I browse online today, I notice an article about DIY black chaton gold ring by using crystal clay.It is difficult to explain how it works through words.So I am gonna use some picture to show you the steps. Here is what we need to prepare .               First,we […]

Posted in: Custom Necklace, gold rings

• DON’T KNOW WHICH NECKLACE TO WEAR?HOW ABOUT LAYER THEM.

March 29, 2017 No Comment

It is very normal that you don’t know ¬†which necklace to wear if you have more than one.So how about wear them all? Recently necklace layering has become a trend.I must say it is quite different from wearing one necklace.Because when the necklace layer together what it can express is more than just one plus […]

• How Should I Choose A Jeweler To Create A Custom Ring ?

How Should I Choose A Jeweler To Create A Custom Ring ?

March 28, 2017 No Comment

When I approach jewelers both locally, and semi-locally (and maybe online), what kind of questions should I ask. What are some red flags I should look out for? I have some images of a design to which I’d like to make a few small changes. I’ve spoken to a few jewelers here, and haven’t been […]

Posted in: Custom Rings

• TURN NAME INTO NECKLACE !

TURN NAME INTO NECKLACE !

March 28, 2017 No Comment

What a better way to surprise someone than with a personalized necklace ? Create your own personalized necklace with the letters of your name and store a fun memory or small note in it. I turned the name into necklaces and put fun memorabilia in them to create a unique and vintage feel. These bottles […]

Posted in: personalized necklace

• HOW TO CLEAN YOUR OWN JEWELRY

March 28, 2017 1 comment

When you wear a piece jewelry for a long time then you will find the sparkle and shinny of the jewelry is gone. That means the jewelry needs to be cleaned.Make ring for an example,if you wear it and didn’t take off.It will be covered with dust,powder ,so we need to clean it.Now normally we […]